- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Stress, worry, fear, negative emotions, all affect us in harmful ways. Life is change, change is stress. We will all be exposed to stress throughout our lifetime. It is how we react to it that makes a difference.
Your body believes everything you tell it. If we think we can-we can. If we think we cant-we cant.Did you ever notice, when you say over and over that you are sick of something-you actually become physically sick?
Make a commitment to Emotional Self Healing:
1. Recognize your thought patterns. Are they always negative? Do you see the glass half full or half empty?
2. Become optimistic. You choose your thoughts.Make them good.
3. Build your trust factor. Trust that your body/mind can heal. Conceive it-achieve it-believe it.
4. Cultivate hope.
5. Nurture your spirit.
6. Find purpose
7. Ignite your creative spark.
8. Develop a forgiving spirit.
9. Look for the blessings in everything and everyone.
10. Hug more often.
11. Develop loving, supportive relationships.
Your success, health and happiness are determined by how you think, feel and act. Positive thoughts are mandatory for a happy, healthy life.
In the words of Mahatma Gandhi:
Your beliefs become your thoughts
Your thoughts become your words
Your words become your actions
Your actions become your habits
Your habits become your values
Your values become your destiny
For more information: See our MEMBERS WELLNESS section to the right and click on WELLNESS PERSPECTIVES and HEALTHY THINKING sections.
Sign-up using the form or call us at (203) 262-6347 to learn about our exclusive offers.